Thanks again for signing up to the Info Session with Maree & Abbey late last month – if you managed to attend you have a credit of $50 that you can use for any upcoming course or workshop!
During the session it became clear that a lot of attendees are interested in the Polestar Mat course, so here are some more details that will help you take your Pilates teaching career to the next level.
Our Mat Pilates Teacher Training offers students the best of Polestar education in a supportive learning environment – both online and/or in-person!
Taught by leaders in the Pilates industry, our educators desire to see you grow into the best teacher you can be.
Our Mat Pilates Teacher Training:
- Teaches you the unique potential of exercises performed on the Pilates Mat that will empower clients to move better and achieve their goals faster.
- Gives you confidence in understanding critical precautions and contraindications for special populations, including recommended modifications and substitutions.
- Gives you faster and more transformative results for your clients/patients by learning valuable assessment tools and step-by-step critical thinking skills that will ensure you can create a plan that works.
- Provides 24/7 access to online materials that include teaching videos, exercise overviews, practical feedback, and theoretical review.
- Teaches you proven communication, cueing, and teaching methods that will help your clients not only be successful, but feel successful in movement.
- Includes you as a part of the passionate family of Polestar Practitioners from all over the world.
Learn to teach group and private Mat Pilates from the best educators in the industry. Learn to assess, analyse and teach the Pilates Mat exercises to any body, and understand the why behind creating custom exercise programs for your clients.
See for yourself here why students chose to study with Polestar Pilates NZ!
👉 *Use Discount Code INFOSESSION50 – Early Bird discount expires 15 January 2024 👈
Should you need more convincing, check this out on why you should choose Polestar Pilates NZ:
Founded by a PhD in Physiotherapy
- Polestar Pilates is the only Pilates Teacher Training company founded and led by a PhD in Physiotherapy - Dr. Brent D. Anderson, PhD, PT, OCS who is also President and CEO
Calibre and experience of the Educators
- They have had to go through development training that is known to be the most rigorous of all Pilates teacher training providers
- All our instructors are highly experienced and knowledgeable
- They are all – of course – Polestar certified Pilates professionals who are passionate about sharing their expertise and empowering fellow health professionals.
Incredible Support – by Mentors throughout NZ plus the online learning platform
- Mentors have to have done over 5,000 hours of teaching before they can start the Mentor program
- You are supported with a state-of-the-art learning platform and our amazing Mentor Team throughout New Zealand!
Flexible Learning Options
- We offer a combination of in-person and online learning experiences to accommodate your busy schedule. You can participate in live training sessions, access online resources, and engage in interactive discussions.
Free weekly Webinar Series
- The Polestar Pilates Hour hosted by Polestar Pilates founder Brent Anderson with occasional special guests - where various topics on movement science, teaching skills, and much more get discussed.
Comprehensive and Evidence-Based Approach
- Our training programs are built upon the latest research and insights in movement science and rehabilitation. You will gain a deep understanding of anatomy, biomechanics, and functional movement principles.
Globally Recognised Certification
- Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a prestigious certification from Polestar Pilates, a globally recognised authority in Pilates education.
- Polestar today is found in over 60 countries with teacher training sites located in nearly 40. We are at the forefront of Pilates education, leading the movement to spread the benefits of Pilates by producing the finest Pilates professionals in the world. With over 30 years of 'moving the world', more than 35,000 graduates around the world chose Polestar Pilates for their training & continued education.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us - we look forward to welcoming you to one of our many Polestar Pilates Teacher Training courses or workshops!
The Team at Polestar Pilates New Zealand
Phone: (+64) (9) - 303 2211