Running is recognized as the most powerful activity in improving our health and developing both our brain and body. However, running is an unsuccessful activity for most people. We know how to make running safer, more efficient and enjoyable every time you run.
Running is a fundamental movement skill, therefore running form can only be improved by learning to MOVE WELL.
Running adds an incredible amount of load into our bodies, this load is only healthy if your tissues are prepared to take it. We’ll make sure you understand how to prepare and get FIT TO RUN.
If you want to train with the Master, take advantage of his time in Auckland as Juan is reducing his travel time going forward and will not as readily come to New Zealand… This is a must-attend workshop!
This 12-hour workshop is intended to provide a pure experiential immersion into Runity’s approach to running. Your beliefs and your movement skills will be constantly challenged to get the best of you. We will explore amazing movement progressions to meet running requirements from beginners to professionals.
The material covered in this workshop is ideal for ALL of your clients – not just for runners! We, for example, use this material for everyone who comes into our studio as the assessment tools and movement sequencing have been useful in all situations.
- Running Movement Screening: Learn a practical tool to assess your movement control, prioritize your efforts and measure your progress
- Movement approach: Understand the importance of enhanced movement skills to improve running performance and safety
- Conditioning Exercises for Runners: Explore and learn the best exercises to improve the fundamental abilities needed to become a flawless runner
- Plyometrics: Current evidence supports the unbeatable efficacy of plyometric drills to improve connective tissue energy storage and recoil
- End Range Mobility: Expand your movement options by accessing new range of motion in key joints for running
- This is a 100% practical workshop, not a certification. If you want to learn the theory fundamentals of Runity’s methodology and experiential workshop, we highly recommended you buy the Runity online course
- If you want to become a Runity coach, apply to be selected among the limited number of candidates we mentor and train every year
Move & Run Workshop
Tue 14 Nov ’17: 10am – 5pm
Workshop fee includes attendance at the workshop lectures, morning and afternoon teas, as well as GST. Students are responsible for all personal extras, such as travel and accommodation and personal supplies and lunch during the workshop dates.
Early Bird Price
Normal Package Price
Early Bird Saving
|Move & Run Workshop
- * Normal Package Price – post Early Bird date
- ** Early Bird Price – if registered and paid in full by 13 October 2017
- Should you require a payment option other than credit card, please contact us by clicking here