Registration policies – Including Cancellations and Transfers
You must read the registration cancellation policies PRIOR to registering.
- All registrations require a valid email address.
- Your registration will be pending until payment is processed. Allow 2-5 business days for your registration to be processed. Once registered, you will be able to view your registration details on-line.
- An automatic credit card surcharge of 3% gets added when you pay via Visa or Mastercard.
- Commitment: by registering on a course with Polestar Pilates you confirm that you have read and that you understand the time commitment required to complete the course. It is the Students’ responsibility to ensure the course hours fit into their schedule and life commitments.
- All courses commence between 8 and 9.00am and finish between 5 and 6.00pm, with a 1 hour lunch break (lunch not included in fees). Course fees include workshops, manuals, morning and afternoon refreshments and certificate of completion at end of each 2-day workshop or course.
- Polestar is not responsible for any hotel/airline reservation or transportation to or from a course.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel any course. If we cancel a course, you will have the option of transferring to another course, receiving a credit valid for 1 year or receiving a refund, taking into account other Registration Policy components. PLEASE NOTE: should you have to make use of air travel to get to and from a course, we strongly recommend that you book “full flexi” fares.
- Any remaining balance may be applied to a future course taken within 12 months. The credit must be used for a future course within 12 months of the cancellation date. Polestar Pilates will assist the student in finding a future course in which to participate.
- In the event that a student has missed one or more courses and failed to make payments under the payment plan, the student is still responsible for course payment in full.
- Registration deadline is 30 days in advance of course or exam start date, as in most cases you may need to complete an online course, as well as receive pre-course reading, documentation, and a logbook. Registration received less than 30 days will be processed only if space is available, otherwise you will be contacted.
- Registration is limited to 14 or 21 participants depending on location. Registration received for a course or exam that has reached full capacity will not be processed and you will be contacted. Courses will only go ahead with a minimum of 10 participants.
- Individual course or exam registration requires payment in full at time of registration, $100 is non-refundable.
- Cancellations accepted for full refund minus non-refundable portion*, with written notice 30 days prior to start date. Courses cancelled with LESS than 30 days’ written notice prior to the start date are NOT accepted and NO REFUND will be issued.
- Courses cancelled after the commencement of the first two courses in a series (e.g. Principles and S1/R1, Principles and M1, Principles and REF-1), OR after completion of Module 1 for Gateway Pilates are NOT accepted and NO REFUND will be issued. All payment plan schedules must still be honored.
- Courses cannot be cancelled due to change of mind, weddings, work travel, holidays, personal relocation or similar.
- Transfers or change requests accepted with written notice 30 days prior to start date. There is a $250 fee per course/workshop change, and it must accompany notice. Two transfers per student. No refunds issued after any transfers or change. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel any course.
- If you register for a full series package and have completed some courses in your package but need to cancel any remaining courses, tuition for the completed courses will be charged at the individual course rate. The remaining balance minus the non-refundable portion* may be issued, taking into account other Registration Policy components.
Unless otherwise stated, all online courses and workshops provide 1 month of unlimited access.
For Polestar Principles Online and Polestar Anatomy, standalone courses provide 6 months of unlimited access and 2 years of unlimited access when being taken with a teacher training program.
It is the responsibility of the student to complete and download all completion certificates before this time.
- A $50 fee will be charged for any declined credit card payment due to insufficient funds.
- You understand and accept that you by attending the Polestar course you use the facilities and equipment at your own risk. At registration, you confirm that all medical conditions and injuries, both past and present have been disclosed and where required have obtained clearance from your general practitioner or specialist.
- You will take it upon yourself to discuss any changes related to your health with your Polestar instructor or educator. You recognise that the Polestar instructor or educator is not able to provide medical advice with regard to any medical fitness and that the information provided by you is solely used as a guideline to the limitations of your ability to exercise.
- *Non-refundable portion: Comprehensive (Rehab & Studio), Reformer & Mat $795 – Gateway Pilates $375 – Individual courses/workshops: $325